August 18, 2008
Denon intros premium all-in-one hi-fi system, The CX1
With its definitive attitude towards providing excellence in music Denon is back on the scene with it’s latest offering of premium all-in-one hi-fi system. Teamed with a pair of imposing loudspeakers that boast of a natural real wood finish, the main system features an innovative glass fiber dual layer driver and die-cast aluminum under frame that delivers the finest audio results. Denon’s CX1 powers out 150W of pure, unadulterated sound. The Advanced S.V.H. (Suppress Vibration Hybrid) mechanism makes for excellent playback quality of music CDs or Super Audio CDs. The RCD-CX1 contains a top grade D/A conversion stage featuring Denon’s exclusive AL24 processing. Built-in radio tuners, and the MM/MC phono pre-amplifier for your favourite records, add to the range of features that also include dock connectivity for iPod and network. Teamed with the ASD docking station, the RCD-CX1 also hooks up MP3 and WMA media from CD-R/RW plus Apple iPod archives.
The new Denon CX1 will be available end of August. The main RCD-CX1 unit will sell for £1299 ($2422) and the SC-CX101 stereo speakers for £599 ($1117).
Super Audio CD Receiver RCD-CX1
• Denon audio audiophile technology in a compact LP sized aluminum housing
• Plays Super Audio CDs, music CDs, and CD-R/RW MP3 and WMA audio tracks
• Powerful amplifier circuit, providing superior speed and rich musical expression
• Thoroughly vibration-resistant construction
• Short signal paths, to minimize signal degradation
• Advanced S.V.H. (Suppress Vibration Hybrid) Mechanism
• AL24 Processing, to dramatically enhance the music listening experience
• Simple and intuitive operation
• Enjoy various music media in high-quality sound
• Extensive Use of audiophile grade quality parts
Speaker System SC-CX101
• 12cm woofer unit with newly-developed glass fiber D.D.L. cone
• 2.5cm dome tweeter with specialized frame shape
• Unit frame made of non-magnetic die-cast aluminum
• Crossover network, for uniform sound pressure and phase response
• A pleasing harmony between technology and aesthetics
• Beautiful natural wood-grain veneer cabinet.
Via – Luxurylaunches