June 5, 2006
Linksys WVC200 Wireless Internet Video Camera with Pan/Tilt/Zoom
Owning a webcam is no big deal but if you are in sync with the latest technological advances then you will surely dig this camera with audio. Linksys announced the Wireless-G Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Internet Camera with Audio (WVC200). The new PTZ Internet Camera, part of the Linksys Business Series of products, can send live video and audio through the Internet to be seen and heard through a web browser anywhere in the world making for simple access for mobile workers or remote users. Unlike standard “web cams” requiring an attached PC, the PTZ Internet Camera has its own IP address, so businesses can easily connect it to an existing Ethernet or Wireless network. The WVC200 comes equipped with a LCD screen on the front of the camera that displays the IP address so multiple cameras can be easily managed.
The Pan/Tilt and 2X digital zoom function allows for remote control of the camera’s movement and focus remotely. Up to 10 simultaneous users can have access to the camera at any point in time. What more it supports up to 10 simultaneous users. And all of this is available at just $299. Grab it before you run out of it.
– CMOS Sensor with Glass Lens
– Dual — Codec MPEG-4 or MJPEG Selectable Compression
– Capture Video and Audio (with Built-In Microphone) to an external Hard Drive
– Built-In Web Server for Remote Access with On-Screen Users Connected Information
– Supports UPnP for Easy Discovery on the Network
– DDNS support Linksys SoloLink(TM)*and Other Available Free DDNS Services
– Supports up to 10 Simultaneous Users
– Included Software for Monitoring and Recording Up to 9 Cameras Simultaneously
– Email Alerts to up to 4 Email addresses with Video Clips upon Motion Detection
– LCD Screen on Camera Displays Full IP Address