The MacTruck Laptop Case for James Bonds and Butterfingers alike
Do you lead a suave lifestyle akin to someone like James Bond? The spy who has it all will probably need this hard nut to protect his laptop or you have butter fingers or bad luck with gadgets. The MacTruck is a heavy-duty notebook case made out of aluminum alloy, with two steel latch bars, designed to house a MacBook or PowerBook. All its ports and drives are accessible even when the laptop is housed in the case. Forget about damages on just dropping it the manufacturers claim your Macbook will be intact even if a truck rolls over.
Complete specs after the jump.
The MacTruck Laptop Case is priced between $199.99 to $229.99.
- Designed for extreme duty – nothing is tougher or more compact
- Allows full, unrestricted use of a notebook while inside case – ports and drives fully accessible
- Aids in cooling via 5mm bottom case air channels and excellent heat conduction of Aluminum shell
- Dual steel alloy slam latches able to withstand relentless abuse for years – fully serviceable
- Kensington lock port permits the case to be locked shut – notebook and case completely secured
- Svelte form is only marginally larger than the notebook itself – stows inside most other bags and packs
- High-density internal cushioning provides a high level of impact resistance
- Rotating ergonomic handle makes carrying and stowing comfortable and easy
- Super-hard, powder-coated finish throughout for long-lasting beauty
- Add an STM Shoulder Strap for enhanced versatility