Apple’s new iPhones, the iPhone 5S and 5C are making their mark on the web community in some very ‘unusual’ ways. It’s usually the usual trolls about the same old design and a few oddities here and there from the non-fanboy community, this year it’s a little different. Thanks to the variety of colors and super security features, well one to be exact, these new iPhones have been subjected to some unique ‘ridicule’ this year. Here are some unique examples.
7. To start off with a twitter pic from Nokia UK pokes fun at the new range of colors and let’s be honest, the Finns did have the color thing going way before the Americans.
6. Nokia UK also posted a minimal image of Bryan Cranston’s Walter White aka Heisenberg character from popular dram series – Breaking Bad with a statement implying hardcore guys don’t carry Gold phones.
The food industry also took a stab at the new iPhones -
5. McDonald’s has gotten in on the act with their famous sauce packets that are also available in a range of colors depending on the type of sauce.
4. Denny’s Diner, a popular US chain took on the iPhone 5S’ Gold colored edition with breakfast food called the Panckake S that’s always available in ‘gold’.
3. Another tweet compared the new 5C and its slightly weird and also equally colourful cases to Crocs that also, when you think about it, could have a similar texture and do have circular holes in them.
2. And the final piece de resistance of our little list is the Motorola Mobility YouTube video that was made with actor Jake Busey. This is one of a few videos the company might to help highlight some of the unique features of the Moto X Android smartphone but certainly applies here.
1. Here’s just one more funny post by @Zombie_son who put the Might Morphin Power Rangers into the picture.
Please feel free to share any more you anecdotes, ads or comments you might have heard. And let’s not kid ourselves, as funny as these quips are, they’re in no way going to hamper the sales of these devices.